- To have a process of events for people to find out about the gospel of Jesus (‘Serious Eating’ meal with short talk - a service with clear gospel explanation - a gospel course for enquirers). We aim to do this twice over the year.
- To complete training in a tool for personal evangelism.
- To create a useful way of following up new contacts, visitors, etc.
- To run The Vine Project.
- To have informal church lunches twice a term.
- To give more input and support to those leading our Open Bible Groups.
- To run a series of practical workshops on church serving, probably June-July.
- To run Six Steps to Encouragement, initially through our small groups.